Real Estate Law Clerk
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate for a Real Estate Law Clerk position. The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- 2-3 years of experience with residential real estate transactions;
- Must have experience in residential real estate files - purchase, sale and refinance;
- Managing high volume real estate files from start to finish from initial client intake to registration of documents with minimal supervision;
- Ability to review Agreement of Purchase and Sale, conduct title searches and off-title searches, execution searches, prepare requisition letters and response to requisitions; prepare all closing documents; final reports to clients and mortgage lenders;
- Ability to prepare mortgages and interpret mortgage instructions from any institution;
- Must be Proficient in Conveyancer, Teraview, PC Law;
- Must possess a proactive approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational, and time management skills;
- Excellent grammar, oral and written communication skills;
- Problem solving and ability to work well under pressure;
- Willingness to learn and work in other areas of law - family law, wills and estates, and Immigration law would be an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter (including salary expectations) and resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all Applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.